Registration for National Letter of Intent- NOVEMBER 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017-
National Letter of Intent Signing Day Class of 2018:
- Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- Time: 5:45 am – 7:45 am (early morning)
Place: Elks Club Honolulu (Waikiki), 2933 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- For Who: Class of 2018 student athletes signing national letters of intent or scholarship agreements.
- Registration Fee: $20 to be paid online in order to complete registration (non-refundable).
- The event is for student athletes of the Class of 2018 signing national letters of intent or scholarship agreements to college sports.
- The event is limited to 30 student athletes on a first-come-first-served basis. A waiting list will be created once registration is full. No late registrations or walk-up registrations will be allowed. Any student athletes unable to be accommodated will be asked to participate in the February 2018 signing day event (date and location to be determined).
- Check-in starts at 5:45 am, early morning. Any student athlete arriving after 6:10 am may lose their spot to a student athlete on the waiting list. The event will start promptly at 6:20 am. Due to media participation and special guest attending the event, it is important that the event starts on time. Late check-in will not be allowed, regardless of circumstance. Student athletes may lose their opportunity to participate if arrival is after 6:10 am.
- Email updates will be sent the night before the event and weeks leading up to the event. All registered participants will be responsible to check their emails for event updates. If any registered participant needs to cancel their registration (sorry no refunds), please email immediately or call/text the morning of the event to Kawika Kane @ 808-478-3283. The event is a scripted event and seating is arranged by design. Notification is necessary prior to the event of any cancellations to help the event run smoothly, without delay, and provide an opportunity for student athletes on the waiting list.
- Student athletes must bring national letter of intent paperwork or scholarship agreement. If no official paperwork is necessary, a signing document will be provided.
- Family, friends, coaches, and supporters are welcomed to attend the event.
- Student athletes will be allowed to have two (2) adult supporters stand behind them during the signing of their documents. No siblings or any others will be allowed to stand with the two (2) adult supporters, this includes babies in arms. Each student athlete is only allowed two (2) adult supporters during signing of documents.
- There is no limit to student athletes inviting family, friends, and supporters to be in the audience.
- No signs and balloons allowed; please do not bring any signs and balloons.
- Young children in the audience must be able to remain still in their seats and quiet during the event. Children should be under adult supervision at all times.
- Student athletes are responsible to inform their high school that they may be late for school on the day of signing event.
- All in attendance agree to comply with the rules, policies, and procedures of the Elks Club Honolulu.
You will need to complete the two step process for registration to the NLI. Please follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Click the button below to register using the google forms.
- Step 2: At the end of the registration, you will be asked to click a link to Paypal to complete the registration fee.